Bôa -Duvet Blog
Solitude
Name : Solitude
Artist : Black Sabbath
Album : Best Ballads 1995
Time : 5:02 min
Low Quality : 2.88 mb
site
My name it means nothingmy fortune is less
My future is shrouded in dark wilderness
Sunshine is far away, clouds linger on
Everything I posessed - Now they are gone
Oh where can I go to and what can I do?
Nothing can please me only thoughts are of you
You just laughed when I begged you to stay
I've not stopped crying since you went away
The world is a lonely place - you're on your own
Guess I will go home - sit down and moan
Crying and thinking is all that I do
Memories I have remind me of you
این آهنگ رو خیلی دوست دارم و دلم می خواد در موردش چیزی نگم . جز اینکه خیلی خوشم میاد و تنها آهنگ آرامش بخشی هست که میشناسم . از بلک سبث(ت) بازم آهنگ می ذارم . راستی یه جور خاصی این آهنگ رو ضبط کردن و همین و شعراشونم که همیشه قشنگه و همین و خیلی خوشم میاد ازش ...